How I Assist
Birth Doula Care:
Tier I package
- 1 in-person prenatal meeting to discuss your birthing preferences, create a birth plan, and prepare questions for your care provider. We’ll discuss stages of labor, laboring techniques you might be comfortable with, any anxiety you may have, and how to prepare for your postpartum period
- Unlimited access to me via email, text, and pre-arranged phone calls from the moment you hire me until 3 months postpartum
- I am "on-call" for your labor & birth beginning at 38 weeks, until the birth of your baby.
- During labor, I advocate for the type of birth you desire. If unexpected circumstances arise, I provide perspective that aligns with your birthing goals as much as possible. I make suggestions for labor progression and assist with comfort measures (relaxation, massages, body positioning, and breathing techniques) during labor and birth.
- I remain with you up to 2 hours postpartum to make sure you and your baby are settled in as a family. I can provide basic breastfeeding help and answer any lingering questions.
*My birth care listed above is a rate of $1,500
Tier II package
- You have access to all of the birth care listed in my Tier I care package.
- 1 additional in-person prenatal meeting, to cover more detailed preferences and to provide extra in-person emotional support and mental preparation for your birth and postpartum period.
- One postpartum check-in at your home (1-2 hours), within the first 2 weeks postpartum. This will cover an emotional wellness check, baby safety, and any questions you have regarding your initial few weeks with your newborn.
*My birth care listed above is a rate of $2,000
Tier III package (Birth & Postpartum Bundle)
- You have access to all of the birth care listed in my Tier II care package.
- Unlimited pre-arranged virtual meetings, as we prepare for your ideal birthing experience (in addition to your in-person prenatal meetings).
- Unlimited access to me via email, text, and pre-arranged phone calls from the moment you hire me until 6 months postpartum
- 4 postpartum care visits (4 hours/visit), within the first 3 months postpartum. These visits can either be arranged close together or spread throughout the first 3 months.
* My birth & postpartum bundle listed above is a rate of $2,900. Additional postpartum visits may be added to this package at a rate of $55 per hour.
- I assist in techniques for swaddling, bathing, infant gas relief, and safe sleep recommendations.
- I offer suggestions on feeding techniques and routines that align with how you wish to nourish your baby.
- I help with basic household tasks (laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, etc), giving you time to bond with your baby or finally take that shower and cat-nap!
- I assist in caring for siblings and other family members, while you find a balanced, manageable routine as a family.
- I address any nagging concerns since birth, and I provide a non-judgmental ear regarding any emotional changes you might have during your transition into motherhood.
* My postpartum care can be arranged at $55/hour, with a minimum of 4 hours per visit.